Trim and Set Template
In stock & ready to ship
- This sturdy template is crystal clear to allow you to see exactly what you're doing, and features precision printed grid lines, drilled holes, and easy-to-read measurements for quick positioning and marking. With just one foolproof template, create 17 sizes of blocks, from 2" to 10", including 1/2" sizes.
- Simply center your image evenly between equivalent grid lines, either square or on point, and then mark through the corresponding holes. Gridlines include size notations that indicate the size of fabric squares to cut, math-free.
- Use the Trim and Set Template for sewing and quilting projects, as well as scrapbooking and for other crafts calling for specifically sized squares.
- Made of durable clear plastic
- Black printed lines with measurements:
- Lines are marked at 1", 1/2", and 1/4" increments
- Drilled holes for precise marking:
- Quickly line up the dots with a ruler and cut with a rotary cutter, squaring block to the desired size
- Green printed lines make it easy to determine setting triangles using the same template
- Lines are at 45° angle
- Determine setting triangles for blocks measuring 3-1/8" to 12"
- Although the guidelines are not an exact match to every size block, they aid you in easily determining a fabric square that, when divided diagonally, will yield setting triangles that are slightly larger than the trimmed block. Simply square or trim the finished block after setting triangles are attached
- Learn the basics in centering blocks and determining the set-in triangles to set the blocks on point
- Full color photographs and illustrations
- Step-by-step instructions
Write Your Own Review