Tumbling Triangles Placemats Template and Pattern
Reg. $14.99 Sale $3.97
save 74% today
In stock & ready to ship
- Sew strips of fabric in rows, position the template, and cut for striking triangle block segments—even beginners can master this technique in no time.
- Made of durable clear acrylic, the rotary cutter-friendly template makes quick work of cutting times with its easy-to-read black markings.
- Step-by-step instructions help you arrange tumbling block effects into ten beautiful designs. Straight-line sewing means you can create a few in just an afternoon. Finish with quilting or fusing to 2-sided interfacing for an even quicker finale.
- Tumbling Triangles Template
- Made of durable clear acrylic
- Seam allowances included
- Size: 4-13/16" at two sides and 6-13/16" at third side, 90 degree triangle
- Tumbling Triangles Placemats Pattern
- Book includes 10 easy-to-piece placemat designs
- Includes fabric requirements, cutting and layout directions as well as streamlined piecing, layering, quilting and binding directions
- Features two options for the base of the placement—choose either 2-sided fusible interfacing as a sturdy, no-quilting-required base, or quilt batting for a traditional look and feel
- Select from two binding options—a fold-over "binding" that utilizes the back fabric, or traditional binding
- Includes step-by-step directions with full color photographs and illustrations
- Soft cover, 32 page book by Sewing With Nancy
Write Your Own Review