Amazing Designs Unicorn Fantasies Embroidery Designs
Tamed by no man, these fierce creatures are much beloved by young and old alike. Special attention was paid to capture lifelike details and shading, and the subtle addition of metallic and opalescent threads puts shimmer and shine in all the right places. Stunning realism—with just a hint of magic—brings these beautiful beasts to life.
Flourishing scroll designs beautifully enhance the unicorns and give you options for additional embellishment. Add crystals for even more sparkle and mystery.
- Two dozen captivating fantasy favorites were specially digitized to feature two metallic threads for an enchanted sparkle. Silver metallic thread gives an opulent sheen to each horn while opalescent metallic thread adds highlights and magical shimmer to each body.
- Each expressive unicorn design is beautifully detailed and expertly digitized to capture lifelike details and shading. You'll love how they add depth and dimension to your projects.
- Includes individual motifs plus ready-to-use combinations
- The proportional nature of the designs makes it easy to create captivating arrangements or keep it streamlined with individual designs
Collection includes twenty-four designs in one size each
- 24 designs: 2 (4" x 4"), 22 (5" x 7")
Available in two formats:
- CD sent to you via regular shipping methods
- CD purchase includes Amazing Designs Edit Xpress software makes quick work of resizing, recoloring, and printing templates of your designs for artistic flexibility
- Downloadable format sent to you via an email in a downloadable computer file
Both formats include:
- Thread color sequence charts for each design
- Printable instructions with illustrations
- 10 embroidery formats: ART, BLF, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SHV, VIP, VP3
System requirements: requires a personal computer and a transfer media to load design to embroidery machine. (Examples of a transfer medium include floppy disk, flash drive, reader/writer system with memory card or sewing machine software.)
Consumer license: designs can be sewn and sold