Wallaby II Studio Bundle
Set up the Wallaby II from Kangaroo Kabinets to sew your next project in any position. It's made to fit new larger and heavier machines while offering plenty of extra work and storage space. As you sew, sit in the hydraulic chair that offers perfect lumbar support and comfort.
- Wallaby II
- Finish: Ash White
- Its EZ-Lift gas strut mechanism lets you sew flatbed or free-arm at any height
- It also provides easy, effortless storage with a simple push
- Holds a sewing or embroidery machine that weighs up to 55 lbs.
- Your sewing machine can fit nicely on the lift leaving space to the left for a serger or additional work space
- Use the included leaf for longer and straighter seam construction
- The leaf will expand your work area behind the cabinet preventing fabric from bunching on the floor and dragging your needle
- The leaf folds up on the back of the cabinet
- Offers plenty of storage with three spool holders that can hold 33 spools of thread and one bin of the door
- Also has additional storage with a drawer inside to hold your machine when not in use
- The cabinet doors will help conceal your machine and accessories
- Has locking casters for portability and stability
- The opening accommodates machines up to 23¾"W x 12½"D x 14½"H
- Open: 71-3/8"W x 59¾"D (with quilt leaf and serger leaf out) x 29½"H
- Assembly required
- Hydraulic Sewing Chair
- Great chair for sewing or crafting
- Brightly colored buttons on black fabric and black chair frame is sure to match any craft room decor
- Lift the seat cushion to reveal a storage compartment
- Back cushion provides support and comfort for those long sewing/crafting hours
- Chair height is adjustable with an easy to use control
- Five casters on a star base for greater movement
- Back cushion: 5¾"H x 17½"W
- Seat cushion: 16"D x 18"W
- Chair back: 28¾" H, adjusts to 32-5/8"H
- Seat height: adjusts from 18¾" to 22½"
- Buttons on fabric: 2-5/16"D
- Holds up to 250 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Shipping restrictions apply. $50 large item delivery fee.
This item cannot ship outside the contiguous USA. This may be due to its size, weight or content such as aerosol, flammable, combustible products, with the latter having strict shipping regulations attached.