Westalee Spin an Echo 14 Template
In stock & ready to ship
Create beautiful circular shape designs with extended lines using this template.
- The template will stitch up to 12" with different starting points
- Starting points on this template: 7", 8", 9", 10", 11", and 12"
- The template has been designed to be used with marked reference lines, using the Stitch and Rotate Quilting Method
- The template can also be used with any of the rotating templates from Westalee to create your own unique quilting designs
- As with any templates from Westalee, this template is cut to three different thicknesses to suit the shank and make of domestic machines
- Designed to use with Westalee's ½" ruler foot for free motion quilting
- The template is made of clear acrylic
You will be asked to provide your machine make, model, & phone number upon ordering to ensure the receipt of the correct thickness of templates to work with your ruler foot. Without this information, we cannot proceed with your order. You will be contacted if there are questions. Thank you.
Additional Shipping Information:
- Ships direct from manufacturer
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery
- Cannot ship 2nd Day Air or Rush Delivery
Write Your Own Review