Wisteria Lane Art Quilt Pattern and Embellishment Set
Retail $73.20 Reg. $69.00 Sale $29.97
save 59% today
Only 8 left
In stock & ready to ship
- Nine curious cats prowl across a quilt, climbing trees, watching butterflies or walking through poppies.
- Block One: A Tail of Two Kitties, 25-1/2" x 25-1/2"
- Block Two: Kitty Convict, 25-1/2" x 25-1/2"
- Block Three: Downward Kitty, 25-1/2" x 25-1/2"
- Block Four: Paws in the Poppies, 25-1/2" x 25-1/2"
- Placement guide for appliqued pieces.
- Three embellishment kits for Downward Kitty, A Tail of Two Kitties and Kitty Convict with beads and embroidery floss
- Finished size of Wisteria Lane is approximately 39"W x 39"H
McKenna Ryan's legacy of intricate applique quilts actually started with a change of venue. When she left a successful, corporate lifestyle in Boston to be closer to the natural beauty of Montana, she discovered quilts and quickly became hooked. She took an applique quilting class, bought her first sewing machine for $50 and found a passion she had never known before. Today, McKenna is a quilt pattern designer, a Robert Kaufman fabric designer, and a sewing celebrity. Above all else, her love of nature has inspired an entire culture of art quilts that are intricate, detailed, and exudes the simple serenity found only in the great outdoors.
Write Your Own Review