Wonder Clips, 10 pack
Wonder Clips are a smart alternative to prickly pins. Use these handy clips when sewing, quilting, knitting, crocheting, and crafting.
- Easy to pinch open; no finger pricks
- Clip opens wide to hold multiple layers of fabrics. For example, use as binding clips for quilt bindings
- Strong enough to hold layered sections in place, for example piping or handles for bags
- No pin holes when working with vinyl or pile fabric
- Also use to organize quilt block pieces or use these quilt clips to hold the fabric strips for binding
- Clip base is flat for easy feeding to the presser foot
- Flat bottom has seam markings of 3/16", ¼", and 3/8"
- Red top makes them easy to see on your work station; easy to find if dropped on the floor
- Each clip is 3/8" W x 1" L
Buy a 10 pack (CL3155)
Buy a 50 pack (CL3156)
Buy a 100 pack (CL3159)