World's Easiest Vest Pattern
In stock & ready to ship
With only one pattern piece, you can sew this quick and easy vest in only 180 minutes.
- The back is cut on the fold
- There are no side seams
- The only seams to sew are the shoulder seams
- Bust/chest range: 32" to 50"
- Includes multi-sized paper pattern pieces
- Suggested fabric: duffle, melton, leather, fur, quilted fabrics, velvet, faux fur, and other textured fabrics
This pattern is packed with options, so you can make it over and over and get different looks:
- Three different bottom hem shapes
- Shorter front and long back
- Three different lengths at center back
- Regular: 20" to 22½"
- Traditional: 23" to 25¼"
- Long: 28" to 30-3/8"
- Two different necklines
- Two different armhole shapes
- Make it lined or unlined
- Make it for men or women
- Keep it plain or embellish with machine embroidery, applique, or chenille it
Write Your Own Review